SHIPS IN ABOUT 2-3 MONTHS.
Compact, portable source of near-infrared light.
More near-infrared light than you'll find in a TrueLight Square or similar square panels..
With nearly 10% as much power as a Green Series IRONFORGE, it's a great entry point into near-infrared light.
128 diodes deliver 5x the power of a similar sized laser system or typical flash light at a fraction of the price, and a photon's a photon.
100% 850nm LEDs with no red light dilution (the light will appear very faint since it's mostly outside the visible range, but you will be able to see it if you look closely).
Rugged, anodized aluminum construction.
Requires 6 AA batteries, not included. Battery life is 3 hours in theory, but we've seen it end up being closer to 90 minutes, which is fine since that just means it might be more powerful. You might want to get rechargeable batteries.
Wellness-purposes only, not a medical device. See Disclaimer for details. Some of the things we DO NOT claim this device might do that thousands of research papers have shown are effects of photobiomodulation include:
- Improve cognitive performance or reduce risk of neurodegeneration
- Reduce pain or inflammation in feet, back, joints, muscles, or after injury
- Strengthen bones and reduce risk of osteoporosis
- Prevent hair loss or cause hair regrowth
- Increase circulation in adipose tissue and support fat loss
- Accelerate healing of connective tissue such as tendons or pulleys
- Reduce depression or cause feelings of relaxation
- Lead to higher amounts of deep sleep
- Increase the adaptations to strength training, augmenting hypertrophy
- Heal wounds faster
- Decrease cellular damage caused by radiation
Again, these are all things we DO NOT say these wellness devices might do ;)
Running the numbers
50-100J/cm^2 is a common target. The challenge is that the outpout on most products is stated incorrectly by a factor of 2-5x. The near-IR flashlight is ~7-10 watts and ~46 cm^2 so about 170 mW/cm^2 (~80mW/cm^2 radiated), which means ~5J/cm^2/minute. So 10 minute treatment 1-2x per day would do it, unless you want to target from multiple angles. These numbers actually seem better than I would have thought. [someone measured the output as ~50mW/cm^2, which may be more accurate, probably will vary a bit depending on the batteries you use since small changes in voltage can lead to wide variations in current draw in LEDs, which would also explain inconsistencies on battery life.]
We ship these from China (~10 day shipping time), which should help you avoid VAT.
30 day no-questions-asked satisfaction guarantee. We're confident you'll love the product within the first few weeks, and if you don't, you can send it back to us for a refund. Although we can't cover return shipping, we've had 0 returns so far!
Patent Pending #63133247