Most devices have mostly lower cost red and only a little near-infrared, so we flipped that around, with 80% near IR (the stuff that can travel deeper into the tissue), while still including some deep red so you can get everything you want from a single device.
A compact device is superior to a greenhouse-style panel (people are not rectangular 4 by 10 ft trays of vegetables), but we also offer tremendous value per watt of near-infrared light. Select Comparisons:
- Compare to "12 watt" Joovv Go at $295
- Compare to "120 watt" Joovv Mini at $695
- Compare to "300 watt" Joovv Solo at $1,195
- Compare "1800 watt" Joovv Elite at $5,995
- Compare to 2400 watt Novothor at $120,000-140,000
- (All Joovv products are greenhouse style R/NIR panels and Novothor is a bed -- comparisons made early 2019 -- their prices might be higher now given inflation)
LEDs aren't actually that expensive. Other companies are run by non-technical people that run ads and don't know how to use a plug-in power meter... which is not even engineering. ???? I'm an engineer and I don't like supporting the tech behemoths with ad spend. We also decided to eliminate our lower cost models and simply sell this one for less to simplify our product lineup.
- 80% 850nm and 20% 670nm LEDs.
- No inexpensive, low-penetration, visible red LEDs.
- Easy to hold in hand
- Ultra-rugged - 3 year warranty against defects or LED failure
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 30 day return period
- Width: 8.5cm Height: 8.5cm Length: 16cm | Weight < 1 kg
- Power supply 110/120 and 220/240 V compatible
- Power supply in hermetically sealed aluminum enclosure, separated from device by 10 ft cable (>>1000x lower magnetic fields compared to standard panels, best in class)
- Anodized aluminum looks great.
We use it sort of like a toothbrush for the whole body. Careful, it puts out a lot of heat so you don't want to hold it in one spot. User Manual
Construction and Travel Case
- Durable rubber power cable, no polyvinyl chloride / PVC
- Polycarbonate cover plate over LEDs
- Oversized socket-head Titanium M8 bolts
- Steel guard over fans on back of heat sink
- Includes hard plastic carry case
The near-infrared power of a massive panel crammed into something the size of a small brick. We take our competition with the sun itself seriously.
Wellness-purposes only, not a medical device. See Disclaimer for details. Some of the things we DO NOT claim this device might do that thousands of research papers
have shown are effects of photobiomodulation include:
- Improve cognitive performance or reduce risk of neurodegeneration
- Reduce pain or inflammation in feet, back, joints, muscles, or after injury
- Strengthen bones and reduce risk of osteoporosis
- Prevent hair loss or cause hair regrowth
- Increase circulation in adipose tissue and support fat loss
- Accelerate healing of connective tissue such as tendons or pulleys
- Reduce depression or cause feelings of relaxation
- Lead to higher amounts of deep sleep
- Increase the adaptations to strength training, augmenting hypertrophy
- Heal wounds faster
- Decrease cellular damage caused by radiation
Again, these are all things we DO NOT say these wellness devices might do 😉
A 57-Year-Old African American Man with Severe COVID-19 Pneumonia Who Responded to Supportive Photobiomodulation Therapy (PBMT): First Use of PBMT in COVID-19
A 57-year-old African American man with severe COVID-19 received 4 once-daily PBMT sessions by a laser scanner with pulsed 808 nm and super-pulsed 905 nm modes for 28 min. The patient was evaluated before and after treatment via radiological assessment of lung edema (RALE) by CXR, pulmonary severity indices, blood tests, oxygen requirements, and patient questionnaires. Oxygen saturation (SpO2) increased from 93–94% to 97–100%, while the oxygen requirement decreased from 2–4 L/min to 1 L/min. The RALE score improved from 8 to 5. The Pneumonia Severity Index improved from Class V (142) to Class II (67). Additional pulmonary indices (Brescia-COVID and SMART-COP) both decreased from 4 to 0. CRP normalized from 15.1 to 1.23. The patient reported substantial improvement in the Community-Acquired Pneumonia assessment tool.
The patient also was overweight, black, had hypertension, asthma, severe dehydration, elevated CRP, acute renal failure, and C. difficile-positive diarrhea, making these results all the more impressive.
Our devices are not meant to cure, treat, or prevent COVID-19.
We ship primarily from the US. If you're in the EU, you might get screwed by VAT and there's nothing we can do about that for now. You are responsible for any import taxes your country might impose.
30 day no-questions-asked satisfaction guarantee. We're confident you'll love the product within the first few weeks, and if you don't, you can send it back to us for a refund. Although we can't cover return shipping, we've had 0 returns on near-IR so far!
Patent Pending #63133247